What is the difference between Tm and R ?
When there is a TM on the brand name or logo, it indicates that the trademark application has been filed and the registration is under process. An applicant can use the TM beside his brand name or logo once the application is filed. He can use it until the registration is done. After completion of registration, the TM gets replaced by ® which means the trademark registration is completed and it is valid for 10 years.
Who can obtain a Trademark ?
- Applicant’s / Company Name
- Business Type
- Business Details
- Brand/logo/slogan name
- Office / Business address
Advantages of Registering Trademark
- Exclusive Right
- A Legal Protection
- Differentiates Product
- Creation of Asset
- Global Trademak Registration
- Builds Trust and Good Will
Why Us ?
- We conduct a thorough research regarding your TM availability from the Govt.
- Authorization letter is prepared from our side in order to file Trademark registration on your behalf.
- We offer the best services to make sure that our client does not have to face any responsibility of filing Trademark.
- You will be guided on the classes you have to apply under and we are the one to guide you.
- We will provide assistance regarding form fill up with the Registrar.
- You will be receiving updates constantly from our side till the registration is completed.
- We assure you to protect your brand of products or services.